These days maybe it’s “God texting?” instead.
And just what would God text? Perhaps:
- Are you awake?
- Thinking of you today! Just want to let you know I’ve had you in my mind and in my heart.
- Love you!
- I’m coming into town next Tuesday for a few days. Any chance we could get together for coffee?
- Thanks so much! I really enjoyed being with you at the party yesterday.
- Are you back in town yet? Let me know when you get back, OK?
- What have you been up to today?
- Saturday morning is the best time for me. Glad it works for you!
- Got it! Hang in there!
- I’m so proud of you. See you soon!
- Great! Thanks for the update and for touching base!
- Any day is great! Just let me know…
- Safe trip…see you soon!
- Let’s Facetime!
- That’s great news! Let’s celebrate!
- Sleep well! Tomorrow morning I will text you from the train. Really looking forward to seeing you again!
- Have you ever thought about following me?
And one text you’ll never get from God:
- Sorry, I can’t talk right now!
Isn’t it wonderful that God is available 24-7-365? And that every moment is now!
God is closer to us than we’ll ever know. And that means we are closer to God than we’ll ever know too!
God is eager to hear from you! Why not find out if God is calling you to a life of service as a religious sister or lay minister? We’re hosting a mini-service and retreat weekend May 18-21, 2017 at our beautiful lake house in Blacklick, Ohio for single Catholic women between the ages of 18 to 45. It includes prayer, service, community, and fun! Click here for a copy of this event flyer. Call, text, or email Sister Pat Dual, OP at 614.216.7688 or email@example.com for more information. Or visit our website at https://oppeace.org/pray-serve-reflect/ to register. Come spend time with God!
Have a great week!