A friend recently sent me a list of one-liners that have been collected from memes to help bring a smile to my face as we navigate our way through this pandemic.
I have been sharing the list to spread joy as a way to help combat COVID-19 anxiety.
HUMOR IS THE BEST MEDICINE – COPING WITH COVID-19
- Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
- I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I tum it like I’m cracking a safe.
- I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
- Still haven’t decided where to go for Easter — The Living Room or The Bedroom
- PSA: every few days, try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
- Homeschooling is going well. Two students suspended for fighting and one teacher fired for drinking on the job.
- I don’t think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we’d go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone
- This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog… we laughed a lot.
- So, after this quarantine … will the producers of “My 600 Pound Life” just find me or do I find them?
- Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
- Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
- I’m so excited — it’s time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
- I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I’m getting tired of Los Livingroom.
- Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don’t have the same teacher next year” … I’m offended.
- Better 6 feet apart than 6 feet under.
Hope this made you laugh — or at least smile!