Some time ago you were sent a listing Steps you could take in support of the Laudato Si’ Acton Platform (LSAP):
- Strive to become more aware of your connection to creation
- Endeavor to live in communion with nature and all creatures
- Take inventory of your consumption and consider making changes
- Seek reusable options over disposable ones when you are able.
- Be mindful of your use of water
- When possible, choose transportation methods that have less of an impact on the climate
- Recycle and repurpose what you can, and make changes to reduce the waste that you produce
- Consider the impact of your diet
- Remember that even the small actions that you take can make a difference and inspire others to act.
Here’s something else you might consider and pray about during Lent… making a formal commitment to join the LSAP.
Joining the LSAP is relatively simple. Visit the Laudato Si Action Plan website here. It is possible to enroll as a family and individual, organization and groups, etc. Perhaps you could explore the website, first and then enroll… there are many wonderful resources to discover!