Being called to religious life is an invitation from God. Here are some thoughts for your reflection:
- Your vocation is a gift — a grace from God.
- Be confident in your call and don’t hesitate to take the first step in that direction.
- Take a leap of faith. God’s purpose for your life is much bigger and more beautiful than you can ever imagine.
- Take time to journal, reflect, and pray as you continue to discern your life’s path.
- God’s will for you becomes your will when you follow Christ and say, “Yes.” An inner peace will follow.
- With God’s grace, you can conquer your fears of the unknown.
You don’t need to walk alone. Others are on this journey with you. A spiritual director or a vocation minister can journey with you. Take courage and be open!
“For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give you a future full of hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)