Questions to Consider
At the heart of discerning a call to religious life is your relationship with God and a desire to serve others. You may want to pray with these questions or discuss them with a friend or one of our Vocation Ministers.
- How does God speak to you through prayer?
- What draws you to community life?
- Are you eager to deepen your relationship with God?
- How is God calling you to make a difference in the world with your life?
- What is your greatest desire?
- What excites you or scares you about being a Sister?
“O God, my God, it is You I seek. (…) So I look for you in your holy dwelling, in search of your strength and majesty.” (Psalm 63:1,3 Dominican Praise translation)