- Three Keys to Discern Your Vocation — Sr. Pat Twohill discusses three keys to discernment that can help you overcome anxiety and can give you the boost you need to take the next leap of faith.
- A Young Sister Talks About Discerning Religious Life — Sr. Ana Gonzalez offers discerners encouraging words about discerning a vocation to religious life.
Discerning a Religious Congregation
- Tips for Narrowing Your Search to a Religious Community — Candidate Cathy Buchanan
- Listening with the Heart: Discerning a Religious Congregation — Sr. Amy McFrederick, OP, shares her search for a religious congregation.
- A Discerner’s Transition Into Candidacy – Cathy Buchanan speaks about how her transition into Candidacy is going and answers the question, “When will you be called Sister Cathy?”
- Candidacy During Coronavirus – Annie Killian shares her experience of being a Candidate during the COVID-19 pandemic.
A Nun’s Life Ministry Podcasts
- What is Spiritual Itineracy and How is it Part of Life for Dominican Sisters of Peace? — In this podcast, produced by A Nun’s Life Ministry, Sr. Mattie Sterner, OP and Sr. June Fitzgerald, OP share ???
- Ask Sister: A Motherhouse Road Trip with the Dominican Sisters of Peace — In a live-streamed podcast produced by A Nun’s Life Ministry, Sr. June Fitzgerald, OP and Sr. Mattie Sterner, OP talk about being called to religious life, the joy of religious life, the importance of community, and being open to being changed by God, and more.