Peace Vocations in the News!
Every day, religious women change the world. Sometimes it’s in quiet ways, and sometimes it’s big enough to make the news! Check out these stories about our Dominican Sisters of Peace.
- “Dominican sister decided to ‘take a chance’ on God” pages 5 and 6 in the Catholic Times newspaper from the Diocese of Columbus, Ohio.
- ‘Millennial nuns’ are a myth as Catholic women’s religious orders still face uncertain future”appears in the Columbus Dispatch, Columbus, Ohio.
- “Sisters of Peace, Columbus-based order of Dominican nuns, welcome newest member” in the Columbus Dispatch’s metropolitan newspaper in Columbus, Ohio.
- “A ‘vocational call’ story: ‘God knows who I am more than I know myself'” in the Southwest Kansas Catholic publication from the Diocese of Dodge City, Kansas.
- “Women hearing God’s call — encouragement and guidance” pages 5 and 6 in The Pilot newspaper from the Archdiocese of Boston, Massachusetts.
“Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to God in heaven.” (Matthew 5:14)